Today lesson is about how to do HTML cods.
W3Shools.com is the website to get help from.
- to create a piece of writing in HTML always you need to open bracket and close it at the end. for example for making a heading : <h1>This is a heading</h1>
<h2>This is a heading</h2>
<h3>This is a heading</h3>
This is an example of a big heading
This is an example of a medium heading
This is and example of a small heading
- HTML paragraphs are defined with the <p> tag.
<p>This is a paragraph.</p> and it will show like this:
this is a paragraph.
- I you want to add other paragraph:
<p>This is another paragraph.</p>.
Bees tell predators to buzz off
Scientists discover soldier bees
Honeybee mobs overpower hornets
- To make a piece of writing bold you start bracket from the beginning and close it at the end. example: <b> your text</b>.
Hornet-killing honeybees’ brain activity measured
By Victoria Gill Science reporter, BBC Nature.
- To make it italic <i>your text</i>.
Bees gather around a hornet inserted into their hive. Footage courtesy of Masato Ono, Tamagawa University.
- To add font and color
One highly active area of the bees’ brains, they believe, allows them to generate the constant heat which is deadly for the hornet.
The team published their findings in the open-access journal, PLoS One.
Prof Takeo Kubo from the University of Tokyo explained that “higher centres” of the bee’s brain, known as the mushroom bodies, were more active in the brains of Japanese honeybees when they were a part of the “hot defensive bee ball”.
To find this out, the team lured the bees to form their ball by attaching a hornet to the end of a wire and inserting the predator into the hive.
- Posted in: lessons