The use of Twitter
These are from Alan Rusbridger on why Twitter matters for media:
- It’s an mazing form of distribution, It is for reaching, it is instents.
- It is where things happens first.
- As a serch engine, it rivals Google, It is good way of motoring news, It is an exllent way to search
- It’s a formidable aggregation tool, It become your personalise your news feed.
- It’s is a great roproting tool many of the best reporters are now habitually using Twitter
- It’s a great marketing tool, you’ve written your piece or blog.
- It’s a series of common conversations, A well
- It’s more diverse, it allows more people to have thire voice there are more baravity or shourtness on Twitter.
- It changes the tone of writing
- It’s a level playing field,
- It has diferent news values, People on Twitter quite often have an entirely differnt sense of what i and what isn’t news
- It has a long attention span,
- It creates communities,
- It changes nations of authority, the idea of authorit media has been changed, it is our media
- It is an agent of change, it challenges convectionl politics, it is couniuing changeing for more and more news.
- Posted in: lessons